for enquiring about funding from the Toy Trust.
Please read the detail below carefully…
100% of funds raised for the Toy Trust reach the people who need it – every penny goes to children’s charities, as all administration costs are covered by the British Toy & Hobby Association or supported by no charge volunteer activity. All the money helps children – through a huge variety of projects, many of which would not be possible without our assistance. Toy Trust funds help disadvantaged children and their families to:
- Alleviate suffering, support children through awful experiences
- Encourage achievement through adversity
- Purchase vital equipment
- Provide care
- Bolster existing initiatives
- Initiate brand new projects
However, please note the following:
- Applications must not be made directly from overseas offices. Charities must have a registered office in the UK and have been running for a minimum of one year
- Provide up to date financial accounts
- Children should be aged thirteen and under
- The Toy Trust will not pay for salaries, research or running costs
Please note there are up to 4 meetings of the Trustees annually.
The Toy Trust receives many requests for donations on a weekly basis. Each request is evaluated against a set of criteria and you will be contacted in due course with regards to their decision.